Monday, August 09, 2010

seriously??? no, i mean seriously???

dengan taik mata still melekat lagi kat mata, non stop yawning....

i searched for my broadband - switched on the power - key in my password - plug in the broadband and my active key - connected - read my favourite blogs while waiting my outlook updating all my emails - waited patiently and prayed hard for non urgent emails and as expected, it's Monday and it's still Sunday in US so of course nothing urgent..... but but but...



normally i won't read that type of email on the day itself especially when i'm so tied up with other emails but today i feel like reading it and OMG, what a shocking news!!!

it's a very common title "Organizational Announcement" ..

i thought it's the common annoucement about people leaving and somebody got hired bla bla bla but this is wayyyy beyond my expectation and it's all over the news and in the intermet of course. i'm sure most people talked about it rather than the products my company offered. hahah!!

all i can say, now i know how serious is the SOBC. not that i neglected it all this while but when "he" used to be in the highest position in the company has (forced) resigned because of something that i can't reveal here so, someone like me pon boleh simply kena buang. like my sister said, "even if u have worked hard for the company but because of the silly tiny bitsy shit people will tend to forget all the great things u've done for the company"....

hmmmmmmm...

i've never met him personally so, i am in no position to judge him. a lot of rumours in the internet which i do not know whether its true as there were so many versions. afterall they are just rumours rite?

oklah, i nak kena start buat kerja dah and seriously boleh buat filem ni...

hahahahha!!!

wonder who should be the main actor and actresses?

2 comments:

Sabarina said...

hey, do u mean Mr. M*rk H*rd? I pon terkejut gila okeh. Tp I dapat tau from my hubby. The email has been circulated among HP staff. hurm... scary kan? CEO pon boleh kene fired. inikan pulak kuli cam kite. huhuhu...

diana sidek said...

Saba:yup, u are rite dear.sgt scary ok..tp sedih lah jugak because he's the best..