Friday, August 06, 2010

one more month baby....another month...

today, i am eleven months old...
next month i'll turn one year old!!
my family members love me so so much but i know my Mak D loves me more than anything else in this world!
by default, every month my Mak D will celebrate my bday..
that's one of the million reasons why i love her so dearly...



this month, she brought me here...



can u see my happy smile???



i am a happy little girl..
surrounded by love and love and love from all these people especially my Mak D!!!
me with my wan ibu...


thinking which cake to choose for my bday this month....


can't wait for my ONE year bday celebrationssss...
do u notice the multiple S??
yes...that's rite!!

this song is for u Mak D...

satu satu lica sayang mak D...
dua dua lica sayang mak D...
tiga tiga juga sayang mak D...
satu dua tiga lica sayang mak D!!!

note from mak D:
I love u too sweetheart!!

note to mak su G and mummy:
sila jelous!!heh!

4 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

comelnya heheh

Mummy H. said...

kesiannya. pity u makd. *hahahaha

Ermayum said...

mak d syok over ni hehehe

diana sidek said...

LoL: thanks lady! :)

Adek: oh jelous ye..hahah!!

erma: bkn over lah erma, but its true!ehehhehe