Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OMG! 3 Weeks?


Yesterday my Mom talked to me and Cikabi. She looked extremely worried and happy at the same time while breaking out the news..

" Ayong pergi checkup and doktor kata mungkin awal daripada due date yang dia bagi sebelum ni sebab kepala baby dah ke bawah" She paused then.. "Lagi 3 minggu!" Then she continued "OK, Mak dah called Wah dan Abah suruh get ready baju dalam beg. So, kita pun dah kena siap packing juga. If anything kita dah prepared bila Abg Asri call. Ingat! Packing tau!"

After she told us, she sat with us pretending as if she is so focus on the TV but I knew she is extremely worried. Who doesnt rite? Even me as the sister and aunty comel to be pun very worried but excited at the same time. Mak asked us to berdoa banyak banyak and baca Yassin so that my sister will deliver our "little precious princess" dengan senang. InsyaAllah. Minta tolong juga kawan kawan doakan sekali ok.

Lately, we always talk about this "lil precious princess". How lucky this lil princess would be. Why I say so? Let's see ok...

1) Being the 1st grandchild to Md Sidek's (My Ayah) family, 1st great grandchild to My Abah and definitely our 1st niece! She would definitely indulged with unconditional love from all of us.

2) All my aunties, uncles, cousins all are waiting for her arrival to this world. We have a big family and my Ayong is the 1st grandchild to my grandparents. So, you know lah! She gets all the 1st class attention whenever she balik kampung.

3) My Abah (atuk actually..hahha!) is so excited to get her a very special present and already put aside money for this lil princess. She is the 1st person EVER will get that kind of expensive stuff from my Abah. My Abah is not a rich man but for this lil princess he said "Tak apa, tu kan cicit Abah!". But I added one thing to that "Kan Anak Ayong"..Hehehhe!! Hey, I'm not jelous ok because all of us know how much he loves my sister. So, anak my sister, lagi dahsyat lah kan.

4) Me and my Mom already did our survey last Sunday to KLCC. I found the perfect gift for the lil princess but have not buy it yet as Mak kata wait till the majlis akikah/berendoi. I do not know what it is called. I can't reveal it here because I'm afraid the Mummy will be reading this entry. Nanti over excited pulak dia. No, not good for her! Hahah!

5) Once the lil princess is borned, my sister asked me and Cikabi to plan for the big day! We have about a month to plan for it. Both of us plan je kan Ayong? The sponsor would be the Daddy right? Oh ya! Anyway do you guys have any idea or the planner for this kind of event? Do let me know ok!

6) Me, Cikabi and my Mom constantly talk about this lil princess. How close she would be to her dear aunties compared to her Mummy. Hahah! With her Mummy everything is a big NO NO NO! But with her aunties, "Yes Dear, I'll get this for you." "Oh, you want to eat there ye? OK, We'll take you there ok!" Yes! How cool are we and how B-O-R-I-N-G her Mummy is..hahah! Sungguh spoil anak buah ku ini!

7) As my sister is expected to deliver on the 1st Syawal at 1st but now seems like it's going to be in Ramadhan, so my Mom already informed all her sibblings to celebrate Raya at our house this year! I LOVE it! My grandparents will be staying with us during my sister's confinement period. So, can you imagine our house will be packed with love for this lil princess? Hehhe!

I really wish the lil princess will come out before the 1st of September or after that because I have to complete the neverending closing. I have informed my Manager I'll be taking few days leave for the lil princess arrival and he's OK with it. So people I have a lot of work to do before I can enjoy spend time with our lil princess!

Hey lil princess! Please wait till your lovely aunty finish her closing 1st, then we can spend time together OK! I love you so much ye my Dear! :)

1 comment:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

salam babe...

Mr.Doc & I wish U & Family Salam Ramdhan Al-Mubarak...

semoga Ramadhan kali ini memberi seribu keberkatan :D