Monday, June 14, 2010

at last, it was paid off.....

we had a small kenduri for the new house.we invited about 40 adik2 comel Tahfiz to perform Maghrib prayers and baca Yassin.
it was a small gathering but rasa seronok sangat.
InsyaAllah, ada rezeki lain lagi nanti boleh buat macam ni lagi. :)
*this is where the kids stay*


*catering saja sbb pinggang i dah almost patah masa ni*


*juga catering saja*


the food was delicious. my sister prepared her ever famous chocolate cake and within a second dah licin segala. the kids loved it.

i can't remember at what time all of us went to bed that nite but i just loved having chit chat with the whole family.

having my grandparents and my aunty from pahang just doubled my happiness.

now, my house is our official port for our family to gather.


2 comments:

Ermayum said...

happy rumah baru dear :)

diana sidek said...

thanks erma!rumah i sgt dekat dgn ur office. sila dtg ye erma. :)