Thursday, June 03, 2010

what's your plan?

i love school holidays! its the time where all my favourite sisters will be at home and we can start planning on which movies to watch. heh! that's our activity wajib actually. but this coming school holidays would be much more fun as i'll be moving to my new house and all my sisters will be there and will stay there for few days. not only them but also my grandparents. i hope everything will be materialized.

to me, the quality time i spend with my family is so precious. i just love staying at home with them and do our normal activities such as cooking, watching tv and of course non stop chit chatting. i would never replace that for something else.

i would say our main activity this coming school holidays is doing all my favourite things -cleaning up my house, arrange all the stuff and prepare for our small kenduri masuk rumah. hope i can still spend sometime with my darling sisters, at least watching shrek.

tapi if tak dapat, kak ngah qada' ke next school holidays ye. :)

3 comments:

N A N I E said...

i love school holidays sebab jalan tak jammmmm hehe enuff said :)

diana sidek said...

Nanie:heheheh!!!betol2 tp i x affected jln2 jam ni..heh

Ermayum said...

happy moving :) bagus betul muda2 da ada rumah sendiri single lagi - way to go girllllllllll