Thursday, June 17, 2010

yeay!i can feast my eyes here.....

i'm not sure if it's already open but the last time i checked on it, it was still in progress.
i think it's going to be the largest store because it looks huge from the outside..
and the best thing is it's sgt dekat dgn my house.
if before this, paling dekat is the one at sunway pyramid or mutiara damansara but now, if ptg2 or mlm2 nak pegi pon no hal.


my BIL kata, normally they will have some sort like opening sale.

yeay!since i'm still looking for a cheap but super gorgeous dining set, probably i can get one from here.

if everyone else loves harvey norman, me on the other hand sgt suka lorenzo. heh!

yup, me always the pelik one. for me, lorenzo is not as expensive as harvey norman but the designs not bad juga. harvey norman is wayyyyy too expensive for me..hihihi!!

anyway, if tak beli pon, boleh jamu mata pon jadilah!

1 comment:

Ermayum said...

i tak suka dua2 :) i suka fella