Monday, June 14, 2010

if you're happy and you know it clap your hands

everybody was busy helping me and i know "thank you" is never enough.
so, i thought why not chilis eh! :) since i've been craving for it for months plus it's very near from our place, lagilah melonjak2 i nak belanja the whole family there.
i just loved Empire Gallery, mainly because my favourite dining place is there!


*dia pulak yang excited lebih!*

*we had our lunch here*


*me, perempuan muka bulat with my sister and cousins*



*si dia sangat suka berjalan2*

*wanita bermuka bulat with her darling*


*my sister with her family*


*my dearest parents*



*si dia with her mummy*


semua orang kenyang and loved the food we ordered. that's the most important.
everything was delicious!
ok, i'm biased as i just loved everything about chilis.

pasti akan ke sini lagi. :)

2 comments:

Lady of Leisure said...

i tak penah lagi makan di sini hehe

diana sidek said...

jom lady pergi sama2 jom!i serius ni!