Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aku Geram!

OK, maybe aku terlebih emosi but of course I am geram!
Sungguh benci with my Celcom Broadband at a certain time…ye diulang..only at a certain time because during month end close, dia sangat excellent! Hiihihih…nothing is perfect tapi still geram jugak mainly because disaat mood ku meluap luap ingin update blog (yelah orang ni dia excited sebab baru ada blog!) masa tu pulak lah broadband kesayangan hamba ini buat hal.

Since I can’t change the fact, I’m trying to find other solution which is…. drafting all my entries in word. How desperate I am! Kehkehkeh! I’m not sure how long my level of kerajinan akan bertahan so while I am still in the mood, you will get the chance to read more than an entry per day…Erk? I guess that does only apply during weekend. Ada masa ke aku nak update during weekdays? Tapi, bukankah one of the reasons I set up this blog, to have different “life” apart from my endless work life? Looks like the”work-life balance” program does not exist je! – OK, this is different topic! Yup! So, akan cuba juga update even during weekdays.
Wow benarkah ini the UhuHu girl yang kukenal hanya fikir pasal kerja sahaja dalam hidupnya?? kehkehkeh!!

OK, that’s all for this entry and mari kita create new entry! Chaiyo chaiyo!! ;)

No comments: