Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally...Facebook

Arghhh!! Malasnya! Yeah! That was my reaction when setting up my FB account few days back. I was forced by my colleagues to setup mine. I was reluctant to do it at first because I know I am so buta IT ( tak pandai setup FB dikira buta IT ke ) and definitely will be so damn lazy to update the "wall" or whatever it is call lah. How I wish if there is dummy for FB. What?? Gila teruk my knowledge on setting up this thing.

Currently I have my Friendster account and I do not update it at all! Aku rasa in the end FB ku itu akan mengalami nasib yang sama! Kehkehkeh! Nasib lah siapa siapa yang suruh aku setup FB tu! But as long I work there, I know I'll be forced to update it because every morning that is their routine - check on their Facebook and aku selalunya menganga when they do that. And one after another will yell at me almost everyday or if they are talking about it. Here are some of their famous lines :

"Diana! When are you going to have your Facebook account?"
- Aku tak nampak the significant to have one.

"OK, why don't you give me your email address?"
- Normally I just give my sweetest smile

"Let me help you to sign up"
- Ye, bagus kan kawan kawanku sampai begitu sekali. ;)

"Diana, kau kena ada FB ni so that senang lah nak tau each other punya recent activities ke and taklah lost contact"
- Aku rasa only certain people je yang ingat dekat aku (yes, I'm so low profile), so if you really interested to know about my recent activities read my Blog then! ;) But none of my colleagues know about this blog and I don't plan to tell anyone. Or.. you have my number rite, so give me a call or sms me pls! Kehkehkeh!

"What? You don't have an FB account?"
- Wow! Bila aku ditanya begini, terasa pula aku ni seperti kera sumbang? Apakah?? Actually this is one of their favourite questions. And surprisingly, this kind of question sometimes being asked by people who is barely knew me. I really don't get it.

I know to most people FB is very important but it doesn't to me simply because:

- I am not a friendly and people person (confirm aku ni kera sumbang!)
- I do not know how to send message
- I am lazy to upload photos (ramai kata "that's not important Diana!")
- I got puzzled when I try to konon konon update or whatever it is called
- I don't understand why whenever I want to "add a friend" I need to put in the word verification (Aku bencikan itu benda kerana aku selalu tak boleh baca the word. Is it for security purposes?)
- The most important is I don't think I have the time... (Ye, for blogging I do have the time..;)...)

Amboi! Macam apa je engkau ni uHuHu Girl! Kehkehkeh! But who knows kan, maybe one day aku pula yang ter over excited with it. I am a bit unpredictable. So, perhaps with the support from my colleagues mmm...I think it's more to paksaan ye that I'll get active in the FB? Tapi ade certain orang kata aku susah untuk dipaksa? Ermm...not sure pula.

OK, let's see how it goes kan? Nobody knows how our future will be.... ;)

5 comments:

fieza said...

Diana!!

Tak sangka ko aktif berblog :)
hehehe...Dtg2la jenguk aku dan Yuni kat Subang Jaya nih...hehe

Nice to hear from you!!

luvdelico said...

lurve u bebeh!! tade kaitan langsung ngn entry ko kan,heheh;p well, aku pun FB dummy gak..plus jarang update blog..tq 4ur kind and sweet reminder q(^_^)p

diana sidek said...

Rina! Nanti teman aku visit Uyuni ok! Aku nak gigit dia! OK Uyuni my dear sis, watch out for me, ur Kak Diana ye!

AyinEmran said...

apehal kak diana pulak? perasan muda la tu.

diana sidek said...

aku x boleh terima lah ayin, Mak Cik Diana? ermm..mcm x kena je!Hihihi