Sunday, June 14, 2009

Seremban – Shah Alam – Damansara!


Ye, right after Subuh prayer terus bersiap siap... Photo taken after dah bersiap! Yes, me very simple but I am so fat now! Kehkehkeh! Ye, gelakkan diri sendiri UhuHu Girl!

It was tiring but really fun!! Spent time the whole day with my dearest Mak and eldest sis – the future Mummy to be of courselah best!! And… got my mind off from work was double fun!! Opppss nope! Triple FUN!! Kehkehkeh!!! To me just jalan jalan and makan makan and became a shopping assistant was fun… Yup, eventhough I buy NOTHING but still aku rasa seronok bangat dehh!! ;) Me and Mak started our fun day as early as 8 am from Seremban to Shah Alam. We have to wait till my Ayah and Cikabi left for work and my mom prepared nasi goreng for them but sob sob…Mak purposely masak cukup cukup for 2 orang je. Yes, I am a huge fan of my mom’s fried rice!! It was simple but yet super yummy delicious!! So, we reached “Pelita Nasi Kandar Shah Alam” around 9 am and had breakfast with Ayong and my bro in law. They came right after we finished our tosai. Kalau tunggu kakak ku itu, jawabnya kebuluran lah kami!! Tak ada gambar ye because till now Mak ku still tak faham tempat makan macam itu pun nak diambil gambar? Ye Mak, orang yang ada blog will capture every momento… ;) Perut sudah kenyang senang hati, maka our next stop was…. Hihihi!! Yup! Check on the progress! Yes, you know where….



Not much different from my last visit but at least dah boleh drive in and park depan rumah.. Actually not really sure which was mine but agak agak saja…hihih!! I tried to search for a house that was unlocked but couldn’t find one.. Maka we just had our plan outside and tertengok tengok kat dalam macam orang jakun gila! Kehkehkeh! Ye, aku lah tu! Cantek kan rumah nun di sana tu tapi price nya pon memang cantek sangat ye! Don't know when I'll ever had the chance to stay in that kind of house?? Ye...keep on dreaming girl! ;)

Then kami ke kedai perabot yang direkomen oleh abg iparku.. Survey survey price and kualitinya and all type of services offered by them. But didn’t help much because we can only talk about it more once we have the key. Ye!! Bila lah agaknya dapat key ni!! Cakap je pasal key, memang geram. Sabar UhuHu Girl!

We left the Furniture Shop – I forgot what’s the name and made our move to the next stop -- One Utama! Yea!! Dah lama sangat aku tak pergi sana. Luckily Mak nak cari her lipstick and Ayong suggested OU but erkkk!! The brand that my mom was looking for wasn’t there. The only place that I remember yang ada is only at Isetan KLCC. It’s ok Mak, our next trip to KL will definitely be KLCC which I bet will be very very soon!! Kehkehkeh! Then we looked for my sister’s dress that she had been looking for since awal awal pregnant lagi and finally we managed found one.. From new wing to old wing and back to new wing and FINALLY… dia suka juga at last! Yes, she’s so fussy! Mak planned to buy her 2 but there’s only one yang really fits her. She is a chabi kukumbi Mummy! Kehkehkeh!! But still comel! ;)

Then after penat plus kelaparan and I told my mom “Mak, cucu Mak suka makan Chillis” ….hihihi! So, that’s where we had our lunch.. Lapar sangat punya pasal patutnya ambil gambar bila food sampai tapi dah tak sempat dah! Maka food diterkam bagai orang yang tak makan breakfast je.. Kehkehkeh.. We had triple play, salad and my all time favourite Monterey Chicken!

The photos proved everything...hihiihhi! Dah kenyang, borak borak and ketawa ketawa then jalan jalan lagi. Mak managed to grab one blouse for herself and I almost bought a handbag..Yes, almost je so that means tak beli lah pun..berposing sakan je lebih belinya tak pun...Kehkehkeh!
Almost 5 pm, kami bergerak balik ke Shah Alam to send off my sister to her dear husband but before that let's have tea break at "Kedai Kopi"! Aku suka the pisang goreng and keropok lekor. Dah kenyang and aku terus hantar Ayong balik rumah and me and Mak terus balik Seremban.
So, that's all the activities for a day but to me I had a blast!! Don't know when we'll ever get the chance to take time off from work and spend a day together...... ;)

No comments: