Thursday, June 18, 2009

What a Happy Day!

How's your Thursday people? I had a normal day for the 1st half which is working lah.. Yes, I have a project needs to be executed within 2 weeks but until now have not yet get any final plan from my Business people. Hey UhuHu Girl, is this what you call a "Happy Day"? Kehkehkeh! No! OK, let me share with you for the 2nd half of my happy day!

As usual, I was chatting with my bestfriend last night and our topic was about:
1) What type of house yang best? Landed atau Rumah Atas -yang kami maksudkan ialah condo ;)
2) Which area yang dekat for him - kerja di KL (tapi currently di luar Msia) and for his wife who's currently working in Melaka
3) In terms of security level? If condo definitely guarded lah but if landed needs to make sure gated area juga...

Then he told me while surfing he came across on Sime Darby's project in Nilai. At 1st when he told me the place is Nilai, my respond was like "What? Nilai? Tak happening nya! Tak best lah area tu! Tak mau, tak mau." Apa hal pula begitu respond aku. Kehkehkeh! Tapi dia kata rumah nya cantik and affordable. So, with only 10% I believed what he said, today after work I asked Cikabi to accompany me to go to Nilai to search for the showhouses and to check if he's right? The place called "Nilai Impian" and there are two types of areas or house lah which are "Warisan Villa" and "Dillensia". Tapi for yang Dilensia ni ade 3/4 types of layout. Sorry lah, aku tak berapa sure with all the terms yang related dengan rumah rumah ni. Excuse me please!

My main objective to go there is to check on the interior design. Who knows, I may take some of the ideas and apply it to my house. Berangan lah kau UhuHu Girl! OK, enough lah kan? Below are the photos yang sempat di snap! Enjoy!


Jadi, bagaimana people? Cantik kan??? Ye, aku melompat lompat bagai kanak kanak when I entered the house. It's so gorgeous people and because the ID sangat pandai play with the space of the house, so rumah itu nampak sangat spacious. Tapi actuallynya rumah tu memang spacious pun! Mungkin gambar yang saya snap di atas, tidak in line with what I have described. So, I urge you guys to go there and cuci mata! Kehkehkeh! To be honest, with that kind of space and toilet sangat cantek and the stairs together with area 1st floor yang guna timber floors terus buat aku jatuh cinta pandang pertama. And if I were to compare the price with the same kind of house yang dibina di KL/ Damansara/ Shah Alam, yang di Nilai Impian ini adalah sangat affordable and jauh lebih murah! Anyway, saya sangat meminati timber floor ye tapi sayangnya harganya mahal bagi saya. Tetapi di "Warisan Villa" anda berpeluang memilikinya! Adakah aku dibayar oleh Sime Darby untuk buat iklan ini. Mmmmm.. mimpi lah! If Sime Darby nak bayar pun, aku cuma minta sponsor ID for my house. Kehkehkeh! Ye!! Keep on dreaming UhuHu Girl!

Yes, he's right! The house memang cantik tetapi aku still tidak suka the fact that it's located at Nilai. Tapi tapi tapi rumah itu sangat gorgeous! We spent cuci mata for about 2 hours. Ye, syiok berangan as if ID rumah aku sebegitu rupanya. Alangkah syioknya jika ia menjadi kenyataan! Then we head back to Seremban.
Sampai di rumah, yeay! Ayah sudah sampai from Utara! As usual, chocolate mesti ada tapi yang lagi aku suka adalah kerana ada mango and mangosteen! Yup, aku pencinta buah buahan especially local fruits! Sayang Ayah! He knows I love those fruits and I prefer him to pilih and beli because selalunya if Ayah yang beli pasti yang terbaik! Sedap dan lazat! Jadi makanya malam ini saja aku sudah melantak 5 biji mangga dan 1/2 plastik manggis. Yup! Aku gilakan buah buahan!Mangga yang di bawah ini adalah yang ke 4 dan 5 ye tuan tuan dan puan puan.



OK people I need to sleep now as my Ayah sudah tanya kenapa tak tidur lagi dan suruh tidur. Ye, sweet kan Ayah ku! Kadang kadang aku rasa he always thought aku ini masih "kecil" agaknya. Ayah, anak ayah ini sudah tua ye!

Yes, remember people! Eat a lot of fruits ye especially our local fruits dan sayangilah Ayah anda! ;)

No comments: