Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

I am so sleepy now... :( Reason? Yup people! I had a meeting at 12:30 am this morning! And I was the one who setup the meeting. Kehkehkeh! Then nak blame mata yang mengantuk pula Si UhuHu Girl ni. Mamai betul minah ni!



Macam nak menangis aku nak setup meeting ni. Just imagine to have a meeting with people in US, EMEA and aku di Asia memanglah sangat susah. Our previous meeting I had to set it up at 1:30 am. Ye, aku memang kesian. Di saat orang lain diulit mimpi yang indah (such as...???) aku disuruh memerah otakku. Meeting that was supposed to last for only 1/2 hour (memang tak cukup masa pun) was dragged to almost an hour.


I'll be super busy lady for the coming two weeks. But I will still update you "My Yummy UhuHu!"....Okay, I need to get ready to go to the office now!


Have a great day people! ;)

No comments: