Thursday, June 11, 2009

Why Now?

Yes..why now? Kenapa bukan last year or 5 years back or while I was still muda remaja? Seperti kata Chikabi "Apasal pulak tetiba nak jadi blogger?"..OK, the answer is very simple:

In 2H'09, keluarga En Sidek will have a lot of celebrations (more than 2 celebrations kira banyak lah kan?). From small size kenduri ke medium size kenduri..All will happen in the second half of 2009.InsyaAllah ye...tolong sama sama doakan everything akan jadi kenyataan and Allah permudahkan segala-galanya! :)

So, because of that reason I want to bukukan alkisah nya, so that one day bila terasa boring boleh baca balik..Hihihi!!!

Tapi bukan lah everything related to those future celebrations..if not, menjelang 2010, kenalah ditamatkan perkhidmatan blog ini...

Apart from that, this blog also is just for me suka suka to write about anything..I'm not a good writer, definitely! Since some people describe me as a boring person because 24-7 I dedicate my life to complete my work, so I said to myself "Why don't I become a blogger?" And for the past 5 years, my life is only surrounded with analysis, projections, forecast!! Ye, memang bosan kan and no life at all! Tapi kadangkala aku suka! Ye, aku memang workaholic! So, I do hope by blogging I can at least see different colours in my life..

So, if some of my entries related to work, just bear with me ok! ;)

No comments: