Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Am Officially...

Busy! ;) Yes.. I am going to be busy starting from today actually. No, to be more accurate extremely busy is the perfect words. I'll start organizing meetingsss (outlook calendar sure cantik sebab banyak sangat meetings nya) , receive thousands of emails everyday (tak lah sampai thousands tapi sangat banyak!), non stop phone calls & do a lot of plannings. All these related to the project I loved the most - Business Reorganization! Yeah, I sound crazy but I just love it when I know I have a big project to execute because the feelings once it is completed is like "Not bad juga aku ni ek". Berlagak gila aku kan? To me I don't mind if nobody praise me or whatsoever because in every task I am assigned to I want to prove that I can do it better than what I've done previously. I have my own set of goals for every project. So if I accomplish that, I'll puji diri sendiri. Kehkehkeh! The Business I'm supporting loves to reorg their structure very very much and this is the 1st time I'm going to handle it from the very beginning! I am so excited people! Go go UhuHu Girl! OK people, need to reply emails and lagipun this is still in working hours. Tak amanah betul aku ni! Don't be like me! ;)

2 comments:

fieza said...

hai..diana ke nih? ct fiza la nih..wondering if you still remember me...haha..ex-stfian..klah,nk tukar link, lh?

diana sidek said...

Eiii!! Mestilah ingat! Of course!! OK, boleh saja! ;)