Friday, May 14, 2010

aaaaahhhhhhh wahhhhhh ooooooo lalalala...

ye begitulah my reaction bila masuk my house after they have completed pasangkan all the wardrobe and our katil. it's way beyond of my expectation. my mom memang dah kenal this contractor for almost 10years i think as he was the one yang design and built our wardrobe kat rumah seremban and termasuklah our katil. ye, my parents mmg anti membeli katil yang dah ada di kedai jadi bila cuci mata di kedai perabot, i berangan sajalah ye.

tapi after i went to nilai impian showhouse i terus fall in love with the simple design of the katil dan juga almarinya. jadi i terus suggest to my mom, i want i want i want my house pun mcm tu and luckily my mom pun agreed. so, i would highly recommend to you to hire him. but he's in seremban ye. price wise, my mom kata consider still affordable if compared to other contractors. tapi barang buatan dia sangat lah mantap, memang tak mengecewakan. so,let's jalan2 cuci mata tgk my wardrobe mau? who knows some of u yang plan to move in like me can take this ideas as well.



ye biasa saja tapi sangat sangat kemas and i love the colour!


i love this the most, my dream comes true. i wish for a white colour and a mini walk-in wardrobe for my bedroom and that's what i got. and plus there's a giant built in mirror kat sliding door tu. sangat super marvelous. i love love love it! :)

terima kasih emak and ayah

*can't wait to move in to my own house*

6 comments:

tinee said...

cantik nye wardrobe tu ...diana stay kat mana nnti ... jauh le nagn alesha after moving

Ermayum said...

nice dear where is the katil :)

diana sidek said...

tinee: thanks bonda chahaya!!

ermayum: thanks erma

Ashikin said...

ahhh moving into new house as well! n nice wardrobe u have there! aha mesti seronok kan n excited sume brg pon nk beli baru.. enjoy ur new house diana!

diana sidek said...

Shikin: ye shikin, of course rasa seronok, mcm u lah! :) u2 enjoy ur new house ok!

N A N I E said...

Yaaannaa...mesti tengah mood deco deco neh hehe..nice wardrobe! :)