Monday, May 17, 2010

it feels great when people around me are happy


my mom always reminds me to visit my grandparents and make them happy whenever we have the time as we do not know how long they will be with us. i can’t hold my tears everytime my mom told me so. she said, even a simple conversation thru phone call could put a smile on their faces. yeah, I am very grateful to Allah SWT as I still have the chance to be with them and to be pampered by them. Alhamdulillah, bersyukur sangat2 both of them still sihat meaning sakit2 tua tu biasalah tapi bukanlah yang serius. my Abah (I called my atuk as Abah) had a very serious asthma attacked last year and Alhamdulillah after being cured, he’s still alive until today. terlalu bersyukur sangat rasanya bila Allah masih lagi bagi peluang yang mcm ni. i still remember me and my sister took leave for almost a week temankan him in the hospital and every night we couldn’t sleep takut if “something” happened. me and my sisters are very close to my grandparents as we grew up in kampong and being the eldest grandchildren made us the special ones in their heart.

it's been a while all of us had the chance to gather the whole family including my grandparents. so my eldest sis suggested we spend the whole weekend in our kampong plus my abah and wah dah miss sangat kat si kecik itu. and our main agenda during the weekend were:

merasmikan 8mths bday present from Allysha's Atuk and Wan. the giant portable swimming pool. everyone enjoys main air and the balls in the pool.


celebrating my eldest sis's 30th belated birthday...

we had a blast mainly because the food yang my Wah prepared memang simply superb! like my BIL said, "naik 3kg duduk sini 2 hari je sebab yang Wah masak semuanya sedap sangat"...hihihi!!

1 comment:

mummy said...

I miss Bam Bam !!!