Monday, May 24, 2010

the story reminds me of you!

this is actually the continuation from my previous post. i feel like i should blog about it separately. :)


while watching the 3 idiots, it reminds me of a person who i called my very bestfriend. i never blogged about her before and i think it's the perfect time. in 3 idiots it shows how rancho helped his friends to succeed in life by making the right decisions, always there to support his friends without any obligations. rancho is exactly like this lovely person i've known for years - my very bestfriend!

unlike other people, their bestfriend is someone they have known since they were kids, or probably from primary school, or secondary or from the university. but as for me i found my bestfriend when i was working in ONSemi. before i found her, my definition of a bestfriend would be ; we must call each other at least once a day, we must meet up at least once a week, we should not say things that hurt each other's feelings and bla bla bla.. sounds very childish rite? but after i met her, my definition of a bestfriend has totally changed.



we met back in 2004 and our 1st conversation was about tv shows..hahahh!!! i am a tv junkie so to meet someone who has the same interests must gave you one kind of excitement rite? we talked about it during lunch hour and from that moment i know instantly that we can click very very well. and we did! she's not only a bestfriend i have imagined but she's also a sister and a mentor to me. u see, i was just graduated and excel, analysis, reporting are like aliens to me. she taught me everything! and from time to time i became an expert and all that because of her patience and help. we spent most of our time together in the office. yelah kan, same team, and balik pon average at 8pm, so u do the maths, most of my time was in the office but since she was there, i was not bored at all.

after almost 3 years, i worked there i got better offer and she encouraged me to accept the offer as she said, it may a good opportunity for me to grow. i was afraid at 1st because i didnt want to lose good friend like her because knowing myself, if i am out from a place i would try to be disappeared. but Alhamdulillah, after 3 years i left the company our friendship grew stronger each day and it's all because of her.

we do not call everyday, but both of us know we do care about each other

we do not meet up every week, but once a while when we do, we can spend hoursssss updating about each other's life...

we always asked for each other's opinions whenever we have any problems

the best thing is my bday is on Feb 13th and hers in on Feb 14th! :)

before i met her, i don't have a friend who i would tell everything about myself but everything's changed after Allah temukan i dengan orang yang sebaik dia. i rasa bersyukur sangat2 and i only hope our friendship will remains eternity sebab i believe only a sincere friendship can last that long.

terima kasih kak umi zainal akmal!

3 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

yeap yeap...
same goes to me and my bestie...
we dont talk everyday, we dont text with each other everyday, we dont meet that often...but its just the chemistry between us that makes that every meet up wonderful & comfortable!
:D

Umi Zainal said...

owhhh...so sweet. cam nak nangis baca...& nampak sgt kita suka tgk tv, sampai jadi beginning of a friendship...hehehehe.
thanks diana...for simply being u...:)

diana sidek said...

ladyverde:yes verde, so true!best kan ada bestie mcm tu, we are so blessed!

umi zainal:oppsss akak baca lah pulak. malunya!hihihi!!actually wanted to write more tp takut panjang sgt pulak..thanks to u too k umi, u know how much i appreciate u! :)