Saturday, May 29, 2010

do you need my service?



oh! what a title ya. :)


it's a long weekend eh? yeay! everybody loves it, of course!


as for me and my family, nothing new as we have the same weekend routine for the past months which is pergi shah alam and settle as many things as possible for my new crib.

it's tiring but it's fun tho seeing the progress. Alhamdulillah, it's almost ready and i'm counting the days to move in. am i excited? yup yup especially, i can't wait to practice my cooking skills. adek, sila bersedia jadik my tester. :)


yesterday i changed my profession - became the cleaning lady. i have to admit i am getting old. i memang dah tak mampu nak basuh the entire rumah because i cepat rasa penat or is it because of my mom's unorganized way of cleaning it. hmmm..probably!


kemas rumah is my passion but i can't perform excellently if there are too many people in the house or someone else is doing it with me. i have my own rules on how to clean it so if tiba2 orang lain dah buat tak ikut my specifications i jadi macam dah tak minat nak buat and end up penat saja tapi results nya nada. hihih!! so, i hate kemas rumah in a group. i suka kemas alone and it's better if i'm alone kat rumah tu, so i can make sure my house mmg tiptop kebersihannya!


my youngest sister knew me so well, so bila my mom ajak me kemas rumah semalam, she knew instantly i akan bersihkan balik rumah tu bila semua orang tak ada. since i was not in the mood kemas with my mom semalam, luckily there was this guy yang offered tolong my mom kemas and in the end he cleaned the entire house. just the basic and i have to do the detailed cleaning.


ok people, hope all of you are having fabulous weekend ya!

No comments: