Sunday, May 23, 2010

i, personally think it's brilliant!

first: search for your favourite recipe probably from this amazing website

second: write it nicely on a piece of handmade beautiful card or u may just buy the readymade card

third: go to any groceries shop and buy all the ingredients from the recipe

fourth: put all the ingredients in a reusable shopping bag and decorate with a ribbon ke or anything lah

fifth: don't forget to put the card inside the bag or just paste it outside. depends on your creativity ok...

finally: now u are ready with your extraordinary housewarming gift. :)



i came across this idea masa tgh blogwalking semalam but i really can’t remember from which blog. if any of u tau who wrote this let me know ok so i can give credit to that person. to me the idea is so awesome! bravo!


why i love this idea? The reason is because I selalu stress if ada invitation for housewarming as I have no clue what should I bring nak bagi tuan rumah. I mmg fail bab2 nak bagi present ni. That’s why I will always ask the tuan rumah what do they want . Senang kan macam tu; pergi kedai – beli – wrap – hand over to the lovely tuan rumah. Tak payah stress2..heheheh!!! But now, worry no more after I found this brilliant genius idea. I can “tiru bulat2” this idea if I can’t think of any. So, be prepared lah ye to those yang nak invite I for housewarming, I may bring this specially for you.


suka ke tak suka? agak2 if bg this as a wedding present orang marah ke??hahahah!!!


*pic google*

3 comments:

Ermayum said...

briliant it is :D

a.k.a. apot said...

maksudnye ke hadiahkan dengan resipi sekali la eh? em, cute idea..
bile ko nak buat housewarming? :)

diana sidek said...

ermayum: i cedok idea org je erma..hihi

aka apot: weih najma. h, ada blog rupanya kau ek..tu bkn idea aku, so should not give me the credit :)