Thursday, May 20, 2010

am i a good cook?


hmmmm....i don't think so...or maybe i have that bakat terpendam..hahaha!!

last year when i rented an apartment with my sister i was very excited tried out all kinds of recipes but mostly malay cuisines and surprisingly they turned out good. maybe not as delicious as my mom's but for a beginner like me (chewah!) i am proud of myself. hahah!! the best part was during ramadhan, as i was very excited to list down what should i cook for the next day. in some days i even prepared desserts..wooohohohoh!!! yeah, that was then...

and now, in less than a month i'll be staying in my own house, again i am all excited to try out new recipes but this time i want to master in western pulokk! but i have this issues with people rasa the food yang i masak except for my youngest sister. maybe low self esteem kot..hihih!!

this is actually one of the reasons why i am so excited to move in to my own house. i can cook in my own kitchen in my own way.. and AFC is going to be my favourite channel. i'm sure each of us has our favourite chef rite. as for me i love chef michael smith's style. nampak sangat simple, cepat and macam main campak2 saja and of course nampak sgt yummeh!! wait till i try out his recipes.

so, before i move in, i want to make a list which one should i try out 1st as my 1st dish.

:)

7 comments:

JESSICA said...

at least you can cook dear :)
teehee

X.O.X.O.
The Queen of Queer

Ermayum said...

oh diana dear i pun suka dia heehe
i tak suka Jamie pening dengar dia cakap sebab lidah dia tu heehheh

diana sidek said...

Jessica: hi QoQ! still in learning process actually... :)

ermayum: oh i juga tidak brp suka itu jamie!same case lah erma, i pon pening dgn slang dia eh no the lidah..hahahah!!hope things are getting better for u ya! :)

Miss FZ said...

hellou kakak..selamat berblogging..:)

Lady of Leisure said...

nanti share la resepi boleh lady blajar..
:)

diana sidek said...

fanadz: hello hello!!!

Lady: jgn ckp mcm tu lady!lady sgt pandai masak. i br je nak blajar...hehehe!!

diana sidek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.